Halloween DIY or DIE… Vampires Kiss!
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Aorta and Boosh; Precision ink in Scribe
Tools needed: small brush
1. After applying base coat, paint nails with two coats of Aorta and let dry 3 to 5 minutes
2. Dip small brush in Boosh, and paint a tiny triangle at the top of the nail. This will create the bow of the lips.
3. Next, paint an oval shape in the center of the red nail to create the opening of the mouth.
4. Allow to dry for 5 minutes. (Pro tip: Allowing polish to dry before drawing on the nail is very important, or you may smudge the whole thing and ruin your design!)
5. Draw on fangs and lip highlight with Precision Ink in Scribe. Precision Ink can be layered over its-self to create desired opacity of white.
6. Allow Precision Ink to dry 3 to 5 minutes and apply top coat
Make sure you send me your nails so i can see them! Tweet me @fleuryrosenails
bandmomma reblogged this from justtryinyournail
bandmomma likes this
polishedandsprayed likes this
emsinwonderland likes this
Show more notes